Wednesday 16 November 2011

Awesome New Thing: # 9

For those of you who think it rains too much here in Blighty (and don't care if you look like an idiot) I have the best new invention for you.

Introducting the Umbrella Rain Coat:

Photo: DailyMail Online
It ensures your hair stays dry with a pop up, hands-free, rigid umbrella, but what your legs?   Yes, it protects them too!  Check it out:

Photo: DailyMail Online

Havent you always wanted a coat that keeps you warm, dry AND makes you look like you've come straight from Fukushima?   Unfortunately, the one shows in the photos is only a prototype and I somehow doubt they will ever make it to market, but I admit - I kinda want one.

1 comment:

  1. I like the umbrella idea, but they really need to rework the unattractive body of it. I love the creativity of it! XOL

    ReplyDelete