Sunday 23 October 2011

Awesome New Thing: #7

We've had a bit of a lull in the awesome category lately and I apologize for that.  I haven't found a single awesome new thing to share for three weeks now, but I've got a good one today.

Allow me to introduce the very awesome GlossyBox.

You know those Graze boxes that you can have delivered to your home or office that are full of "healthy" snacks?  I used to get those once a week, and loved them, but then the evil Middletons sucked me into the idea of the Dukan diet and Graze boxes are not very Dukan friendly.   I've been missing the special deliveries that made me clap when the postman came in, so was thrilled when I learned about GlossyBox.  The contents of these boxes are calorie and carbohydrate free because the box is filled with make-up!  Yay!

They aren't cheap at £10/month, but they come in a lovely box with a bow and tissue that is fun to open and makes all the other ladies in the office 'ohh' and 'ahh' when you open it. 

Here is my first box:

Dermalogica samples (and bag), full size nail polish, perfume samples and full size Stila eye liner. 
Oh and boys, they haven't forgotten about you - there is a GlossyBox for men too!

1 comment:

  1. This was my third Glossy Box and was by far the best so far! I hope they're always as good as this one because the previous two were a tiny bit disappointing. But this one was fab! I see you got the pink nail varnish - very pretty. I got the blue which I adore!

    ReplyDelete