Thursday 26 August 2010

Make that "meow" in every language!

It seems I underestimated my fellow Americans (and others!) when I assumed it was only the English who were in an uproar over Mary Bale's. It seems that she has actually become the most hated woman in many parts of the world, not just in England.

I recieved an email from my mother last night spouting (well deserved) contempt for her and this story has apparently made the headlines in Australia, China, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Canada, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Portugal, Spain and who knows where else!


Although, to make it look like I still had a valid point in my previous post, I still maintain that the English are more animal-friendly than the Americans. Watch this space for a better illustration of my theory..... Oh wait.... Dogs in pub. So there.


Feeling a bit bored? Play a fun game

No comments:

Post a Comment